Header Banner
4    3
Reference: EBP 39459
EGP 3,600,000
Hoda Gamgom
+201200029966

View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Egypt Best Properties
+2 01202400024
+2 01224946565
Category:
Villas / Townhouses / Sale
Type:
Townhouse
Price:
EGP 3,600,000 Installment
Finishing Status:
Semi Finished
Plot Area:
200 sqm
Building Area:
228 sqm
Street Width:
20
No of Floors:
3
Bedrooms:
4
Bathrooms:
3
Flooring:
check Other  
Facing:
check North  check East  
View:
Landsacpe / تطل على مساحات خضراء
Price:
EGP 3,600,000
Down Payment:
EGP 360,000
Installments:
32
The value of Installment:
EGP 101,250 / Quarterly
Delivery Date:
2021
License:
Residential / رخصة سكنية
The type of ownership:
Registered
Last Updated:
Sat 28 Apr 2018

Townhouse In Beta Greens Compound Future City ( New Cairo City )
Very Good Location

Built Up Area :- 228 Meter
Land Area :- 200 Meter

Semi Finished
With Installment Even 8 Years

Stretching over an area of ​​85 acres of landscaped landscape with a magnificent range of luxury apartments And Townhouse

Located next to the city of Madinaty directly next to the city , the new Cairo-based Beta Greens is located just 15 minutes from the American University at the 5th assembly

On an area of ​​85 acres (villas and ground buildings + 5 floors) with a 20% construction rate and the remaining 80% green areas , industrial lakes and services

In order to provide maximum privacy to the residents of the complex and provide the greatest possible views of all units

Therefore , there are many services ranging from medical area to large mosque and laundry services

Supermarket , commercial area and other facilities to maintain their residents and meet the needs of their families

Amenities

check Backup Generator
check Balcony + View
check Close to the city
check Corner
check Divisible
check Garage
check Garden
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Major Street
check Near Transport
check On a highway
check On the outskirts of town
check Paddocks
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Roof
check Security Services
check Servant Room
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Stove
check Swimming Pool
check Trade Area
check Two Entrance
check Visual exposure
check Walled